2021 Nissan Murano Vs. 2021 Honda Passport
In the United States, the crossover market is in full swing with no signs of slowing down. Both Honda and Nissan have suitable products in this segment, with Passport and Murano being two of them. Customers who prioritize function over style should choose the Honda Passport over the Nissan Murano in 2021. Here are some other characteristics from this comparison:
- Appearance From the Outside- The 2021 Nissan Murano is arguably the more attractive vehicle of the two, but the latter tops it in terms of interior space. The Murano looks sharper thanks to the LED headlights and V-Motion grille, as well as its forward-leaning stance. In comparison, the 2021 Honda Passport looks like a complete vehicle, but its external appearance is very simple.
- Rear Cargo Area- The ability to carry more rear cargo is one of the main reasons the 2021 Honda Passport is more practical. It has 41.2 cubic feet of cargo space, compared to 32.1 cubic feet in the 2021 Nissan Murano. Passengers will have more space and be more comfortable. probably in the passport.
- Drive Options- FWD (Front-Wheel-Drive) and AWD (All-Wheel-Drive) drive options are available on both compact SUVs. AWD is available for an additional price over and above the FWD.
- Engines - Customers will notice that the 2021 Honda Passport is the more powerful vehicle during test drives, as evidenced by the specifications. When compared to Murano's 260 hp and 240 lbs.-ft of torque, it produces 280 hp and 261 lbs.-ft of torque.
- Dependability- Honda is a more reliable brand than Nissan, and the same goes for the cars mentioned above. Honda has proven in the past with vehicles like the Civic and CR-V that their cars can last for years without breakdowns. Because of a higher reliability rating, the Passport has a higher resale value.
- Quality of Interiors- Honda Passport outperforms the Nissan Murano in terms of interior quality, which appears to be modern. Customers will most likely find themselves in the 2021 Nissan Murano surrounded by outmoded interiors.
- Fuel Economy- The Murano beats the Passport in this category. The Murano will get 20mpg in the city and 27mpg on the highway, according to Nissan. The 2021 Honda Passport isn't far behind, with a fuel economy of 21mpg in the city and 24mpg on the highway. Fuel economy is a key factor that usually influences buyers' purchasing decisions.
- Warranty Programs- Both the 2021 Honda Passport and the 2021 Nissan Murano are available with the same Basic and Powertrain warranties. Details of these warranty programs have been given below:
||2021 Honda Passport
||2021 Nissan Murano
|36,000 miles in 3 years
|36,000 miles in 3 years
||60,000 kilometers in 5 years
|60,000 kilometers in 5 years
- Safety Features- The 2021 Nissan Murano has an extensive list of standard driver assistance features, far more so than the 2021 Honda Passport. Although both manufacturers offer their own safety packages (Nissan Safety Shield 360 vs. Honda Sensing Suite), the Murano is the only vehicle to offer this tut has advanced features such as automatic rear braking, rear cross-traffic alert, and blind-spot monitoring.