2021 Nissan Rogue
Nissan's US sales have not been very good in recent years; To solve this problem, the company will create highly functional and innovatively designed models by 2021 and update its existing portfolio. It will be visible for at least 20 months from now. The company will make it comparable to the big brands and their vehicles, one example being the popular Toyota RAV4.
Available Trims of the Rogue at Gastonia Nissan:
Before the 2021 model, the second generation Rogue was doing reasonably well until customers started facing many problems with it. This mid-size SUV is available in its third generation for 2021, with its four trims being:
2021 marks the arrival of the brand new Platinum trim. Boxier styling now makes the SUV look more premium and truck-like. SV trim offers the best mix of features for its price.
Compared to the previous generation, the 2021 Nissan Rogue looks more elegant. Full and split LED headlights and the characteristic beautiful V-Motion grille give it a truck look. Excellent cold weather lighting is provided by LED fog lights on the vehicle. Platinum chrome on the grille gives the vehicle a premium look, the skid plates are present on the lower fairing to give it the typical SUV look, as mentioned above, the 2021 Nissan Rogue now looks squarer. Trim SV The vehicle looks fundamentally more macho than its competitors due to the larger wheels.
Although the engine is the same size as before, it has increased power and fuel efficiency. The 2.5-liter engine in this SUV is 11 horsepower more than the previous version, with specs of 181 horsepower and 181 lbs.-ft of torque. The power is transmitted to the front wheels and all wheels via the company's continuously variable XTronic transmission (CVT). Since the 2021 model weighs 100 pounds less than its previous version, fuel economy has increased.
Expect to see more upscale interiors than before. Here’s a look at the features:
- Fresh dashboard design with soft-touch materials
- Memory Seating
- Door panels with leather and contrast stitching
- 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with 2-way lumbar support
- 8-inch Infotainment System (9-inch on the Platinum) with Bose Speakers
- Zero Gravity Quilted Leather Seats
- Dual Climate Control (3-zone cooling for the Platinum)
- Push Button Start Stop
- Wireless Charging Pad (Platinum)
- Clear graphics on the 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster
- Storage Space Below Center Console
- Flat Bottom and Heated Steering Wheel
- Generous headroom and legroom for rear passengers
- The second row of seats do not recline
- Panoramic Sunroof
- Intelligent AWD with different 5 drive modes
- 8 cubic feet of rear cargo space
- Rear AC Vents
Nissan Safety Shield 360 provides:
- High Beam Assist
- Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection
- Rear Automatic Braking
- Advanced Driver Assist
- Lane Departure Warning
- Blind Spot Warning
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
SV and above trims get Nissan Pro Pilot Assist.
For more information on the 2021 Nissan Rogue available at Gastonia Nissan, visit their website: https://www.mygastonianissan.com/nissan-rogue-gastonia-nc/