Enjoy the great outdoors, learn more about the history that unfolded throughout the greater Charlotte area, and much more in Gastonia’s numerous parks and attractions.
15) R.J. Rednour Farms — is a great place to see your favorite farm animals up close and go on hayrides and horseback rides as well. A great spot to spend an afternoon outside with the family, R.J. Rednour Farms provides a unique agricultural experience just outside Charlotte.
14) Rotary Pavilion — A great spot to catch some live music or just enjoy a stroll, Rotary Centennial Pavilion in downtown Gastonia is the place to be, especially when it’s warm outside.
13) Carolina Speedway — If you are fond of fast cars, or just looking to spend some time at the track, look no further than “The Carolina’s Action Track”. Races are frequently held between March and October. This is one of the oldest dirt tracks in this region and has a total of six dirt track divisions on display.
12) American Military Museum — Here you will find loads of information about American wars over the years. This is a popular spot with locals and visitors alike as it provides unique insight into the history of the area. A veteran staff works as guides here, and can provide a wealth of information to anyone who asks.
11) Ollie’s Bargain Outlet — We all know it to be true, unexpected travel expenses just pop up. If you find yourself in need of anything in Gastonia, you know where to go first.
10) Crowders Mountain — With a peak elevation of 1625 feet, trails here make for a solid mountain trek. As an adventure enthusiast, you can even participate in rock climbing in this area if you wish.
9) Ella’s Therapeutic Baths and Spa — There’s nothing like a spa day to remove stress of a stressful month. Ella’s Spa is one of the best places in town to reach a new level of relaxation.
8) Rankins Lake Park — An excellent spot to soak up the sun on your own or with the family, the gorgeous grounds of Rankins Lake Park are rife with room for fun for all. Offering options for fishing, boating, walking trails, and more, Rankins Lake Park ought to be at the top of the to-do list in Gastonia.
You will find bargain hunting opportunities at almost every corner in Gastonia. The city has an excellent mix of outdoor and indoor entertainment options. If you need a new or used ride to help you get from A to B around the greater Charlotte area, reach out to us today to get the process started.