Nissan Intelligent Mobility | Gastonia NC | Near the Greater Charlotte Area
Nissan Intelligent Mobility in Gastonia, NC
Here at Gastonia Nissan, we’re proud to sell vehicles from a manufacturer that is passionate about innovation and driver satisfaction. Nissan’s Intelligent Mobility initiative is one of the most cutting-edge automotive technology programs out there, and you find this modern and groundbreaking technology in the new models on our lot.
While these features are available on several current models, there are also still exciting things still to come. Find out how Nissan Intelligent Mobility is making this, and more, possible.
Nissan Intelligent Driving
With the technology already available on Nissan models today, you can have peace of mind that you’re driving a smart vehicle that will work with you as you drive.
Nissan Intelligent Forward Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection (1)
This technology is able to tell you when you should slow down before you even know what has traffic stopped.
Nissan Intelligent Blind Spot Warning (2)
Your blind spot doesn’t exist anymore thanks to this feature, which gives you a slight nudge if you start moving over and something is there.
Nissan Intelligent Lane Departure Warning and Prevention (3)
Drifting out of the lines is a thing of the past. This intervenes if you start to move out of your lane.
Nissan Intelligent Rear Cross Traffic Alert and Moving Object Detection (4)
Checks behind you and automatically brakes for objects you can’t see when you’re backing up.
Nissan Intelligent Around View Monitor
Multiple cameras around the vehicle enable you to see things around you that otherwise wouldn’t have been visible.
Nissan Intelligent Cruise Control (5)
You’ll always follow at a safe distance with this feature.
EV Charging Stations (6)
Nissan currently has more than 2,000 quick charge stations across the U.S.
If you happen to have any questions about Nissan Intelligent Mobility, come visit us at 2275 E. Franklin Blvd., Gastonia, NC 28054. We look forward to serving customers near the Greater Charlotte Area.
(1) FEB cannot prevent accidents due to carelessness or dangerous driving techniques. It may not provide warning or braking in certain conditions. Speed limitations apply. FEB with pedestrian detection is not a replacement for responsible driving. May not provide warning or braking in certain conditions. Limitations apply. See Owner’s Manual for details.
(2) Not a substitute for proper lane change procedures. The system will not prevent contact with other vehicles or accidents. It may not detect every vehicle or object around you.
(3) Not a substitute for proper lane change procedures. The system will not prevent contact with other vehicles or accidents. It may not detect every vehicle or object around you. MOD cannot completely eliminate blind spots and may not detect every object. MOD operates at vehicle speeds below 5 mph. Always check surroundings and turn to look behind you before moving vehicle.
(4) MOD cannot completely eliminate blind spots and may not detect every object. MOD operates at vehicle speeds below 5 mph. Always check surroundings and turn to look behind you before moving vehicle.
(5) Intelligent Cruise Control is not a collision avoidance system or warning device. Designed to use limited braking. Failure to apply the brakes could result in an accident.
(6) Public charging networks are provided by independent companies, and are not within Nissan’s control. Availability of charging stations not guaranteed.